Thursday, December 29, 2005

Without further delay I present the Christmas photo's

You may wonder what my Christmas is like...

Being in the food business and all!!! You all go have dinner with family and friends... I get up.. go to work and feed 800 and some odd people. That's why the folks I work with are such great friends, we spent holidays together year after year. When we get tired we get grumpy some times, we are only human. But most the time we create this tasty artwork with with love and happiness.

This is a tradition folks.. in my kitchen on christmas eve day we sing Christmas carols into kitchen utensils... We wish you a merry Christmas...we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year..... And as you can see we have a window behind us that is in the main kitchen... we hope everybody is watching!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: