Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I feel pretty cool…
I spent part of this evening playing with my new ipod shuffle. The mister got it for my birthday, what a surprise!!! I put a few songs on it, works great. It’s amazing that this little thing is smaller than a pack of gum and it holds 240 songs. I’m still trying to figure out how people that have those crazy new ipods… fill up 15,ooo songs worth of space. WOW. I think I’m going to get new earphones..that are a little more comfortable for when I work out. But besides that the only thing I’m interested in is a sport caring case, to keep it dry. They also have these fm transmitters for the car. Pretty cool… if you ever have a chance to check out the apple site… it’s amazing all the gear that these little things have sparked. I wish I would have thought of all this stuff, Somebody is making some pretty pennies! Well I gotta go and play with my shuffle some more.... the newdance theipod shuffle!!!!

No comments: