Monday, December 12, 2005

Another week... I made!!!
Thank goodness that's over with!!!! So today I decided not to go to work. I was to tired, I think sixty hours is enough to make anyone flake out...I talking more than just brain fry.

So today the construction zone I used to live has finally returned to normal after about 4 weeks! We cleaned and dusted and vaccumed EVERYTHING! We then put up our little tree, it's so cute!!! The stockings are hung, and the light are bright. We put on some christmas music, Greg got me The Charlie Browns Christmas soundtrack, because most of you know that's my favorite show at this time of year.

As we were putting up the Christmas tree and we look at our ordiments, it always reminds me of so many great stories. I'm not into tree's with all matching ordiments... what do those families talk about when they put up there tree? Or do they even talk, what a shame. They just don't know what there missing out on?
Things that make you go hmmm?

An addition to my sidebar....
Angel news A blog to check out
Hello, for all of you who don't know me my name is Jay and I am the chaplain assistant for TF 2-130 IN and I am currently deployed in Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi freedm. This is just some of the things that happen to us while over here.


Jay is my soon to be brother-in-law's (Joe) best friend. You may or may not know him, but this is a good way to see from his eyes. Chech it out it's interesting....

No comments: