Saturday, January 17, 2004

Vacations...well mine is over. I'm back to work, what can i say there's a little thing know as reality. With that comes bills..if only i could get them to take a vacation too!! If I figure that out I'll let you know. So here are a few rediclous thoughts. That really don't have much to do with anything?? Maybe they do i'm not really sure.

1. Did you know you can take a trip to the moon now? Yup, it's true. I did it. It was fun -- there's all this great cheese and wine, and they have lots of great old art, and that famous tower, and everyone speaks English there. Still, I don't know if it was worth the HUGE price. Okay my imagination is a little wild.

2.I've heard of these new "earth-friendly" eco-tourism packages. They're designed to have a minimal impact on local wildlife, the proceeds go to benefit charity, and they're a great change of pace from all those the baby-seal-clubbing expeditions.

3. The thing I hate about traveler's checks is how inconvenient they are. Like, say you get robbed. It takes soooo long to sign over each and every check to the mugger.

4. The worst thing about traveling is the expense. Here's some tips to save money: instead of taking a plane or a boat, try -- your feet! Instead of eating at a lot of expensive restaurants, eat once at a cheap buffet before you go.

5. One thing about traveling, is that you should really learn the customs and culture of the local people before you get there. In Japan, it's polite to belch after a good meal(i would fit right in). In Korea, they eat dogs. And in Ohio, murder is illegal.(as well as the other states)

6. The terrible thing about the amusement parks now is how many lines there are. You wait in line to get in, then you wait in line to get tickets, then you wait to buy food. The line at the bathroom is WAY too long to wait in, so you skip that. Then the line at the pants store is just impossibly long. Then you have to wait in line at the police station, and then again at the court house. It's just gotten way out of hand.

7. A place I'd really like to visit is China. I'd really like to try the food.

i don't know if any of the above makes any sense at all??? I don't really care. Some days i feel funny. Today not one of them. it must be that silly thing called work, its getting in my way.. Hmmmm, i'll have to do someting about that.







No comments: