Friday, April 10, 2009

We all know the downsides to unemployment, so I'll talk about the good.
No longer being stuck to the usual monotonous routine day in and day out, I was able to stop for a moment and enjoy life. Ahhhh...All the time in the world with none of the $$$ to go with it. If you're crafty though, you'll notice that the Bay Area has a ton of free things going on to occupy your time.

......can be a gift. I don't mean joblessness that results in lack of direction, causing idleness and poverty. I mean the abandonment of a "real job" in favor of pursuing one's true calling. Maybe this is the time, or at least have the opportunity to think about it. I often say that people are too busy earning a living to get rich. Rich doesn't always mean money..if you know what I mean. Hmmm..that's an interesting thought...

I'm pretty thankful for the break. It sucks not getting money but it could be a lot worse. I'm pretty happy that I can sleep in (well I've beening doing this my whole life really) and have random adventures. Hurray for the advancement of random adventures!

I want to raise my glass for a toast....The glass is always half Full!!!

No comments: