Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lesson Learned...

Monday I was off from work, I was thoroughly exhausted from the previous night work. It was busy...in the ruff and tumble way. Well, back to Monday.. I woke up at the crack of noon and was hungry. Well if you know anything about my fridge it's not know for being well stocked. So I decided to eat cereal, sounds great right? Not exactly.. My sister Sarah showed me this new honey, whatever Kashi brand cereal the friday before. I bought some and decided to try it out.. it was delicious!!! I had 3 bowls throughout the day, plusa bunch of celery sticks in the afternoon, and Kashi flatbread for dinner.....do yah see where i'm going? That's right today the fiber train had a party in my gut... I won't be doing that any time soon. Note to self...the nearest super market is 5 min away by car...


1 comment:

Karen said...

I thought you would have known better....ha ha ha:) Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!!!