Sunday, February 15, 2009

Is this really a word??

Nougatocity – nu-gat-a-si-te
A heightened yet fleeting state of accomplishment that makes you realize how unbelievably unmotivated you normally are.

Huh? Is that what your saying.. so you want the heck am I talking about? Well, it’s 1:15 in the morning and I’m over tired and really should be in bed since I only have one day off this week. I’m hungry, there’s nothing good to eat.. that’s normal in my house, most of you know this already. So I happen to remember Greg brought home a snickers from work that he got on Friday. That’s right you guessed it right I ate it… Yummy..it was so good. And that was the word on the inside of the candy wrapper…Hmmm. So I googled it and yes it is another made up word, but I did stumble upon urbandictionary.com. What a great site. You should check it out if you like to make up nonsense like I do….

Here’s some vacab for everyone:
hungerectomy
1. The complete and total removal of your hunger
Drafternoon
Anytime after 12 pm to start pouring cold ones
abedgasm
A feeling of complete and utter euphoria which peaks when climbing into bed at the end of an 18-hour workday.

Well that's all I got folks see you next time....

1 comment:

Sarah V. said...

Mmmm...drafternoon! I love drafternoon! Drafta.m. is good too.