Tuesday, June 03, 2008

New Blog to check out!!!

This just in My lil' sis Karen has started a blog!!! She wants to be cool like her big sisters....Well check it out!!!! http://www.twinenvy.blogspot.com/

In other news...

All is well here in sunny hot florida...It's going to be 93 degrees today... When i went in the pool last night it was almost as warm as bath water...Is summer really here??? I don't know if I'm ready, but I really don't get a choice.

Stupid joke time!!!!
It's So Hot . . . How Hot Is It ???

Potatoes cook underground, so just pull one out and add
butter, salt and pepper.

You've experienced condensation on your butt from the hot
water in the toilet bowl.

Trees are whistling for dogs.

Well it's late and I gotta sleep!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I like the condensation on your butt joke....oh wait maybe I just like butt jokes all together...any who talk to you soon!