Wednesday, June 04, 2008














A never ENDING quest!!!!
How is it that 2 people have so much laundry to wash? I just don't get it. I think when we shut our eyes at night, the laundry pile grows. We never actually finish the laundry do we? I know my Mom would suggest "naked day" that way you could finish all the laundry.. thinking about how hot it ireally is at this time of year makes it more appealing...Naahhh..

Wednesday’s Creme de la Weird

Chinese man sticks 2008 needles in his head to mark Beijing Olympic Games

CHeck ot this picture....
















In a bizarre publicity stunt,
Dr Wei Sheng pierced the decorative needles in his head, face, hands and chest in the five colours of the Olympic rings.
The picture of Dr Sheng’s was taken in Nanning, Southern China, and demonstrates the patriotic fervour among the Chinese people in the build up to September’s Games.


I love the Olympic games too!!! But thats frick'in a nut job there folks!!!!

No comments: