Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The News....

The Job Search....is over!!!!!

I landed a job in Tampa, at a hotel. I'm Executive Sous Chef, that makes me number 2 in the kitchen. The hotel seems like a good place to be, I think I'm going to enjoy it! Getting up at 6 am the last 2 days has been tough, but tomarrow I don't have to be in until 10:00 ...woohoo!!

Bigger News
In other Big News... My Lil' sis Karen and Bro-in-law Joe are expecting.. that's right folks their addition to the family with be arriveing In September!!! Congrats!!!! How exciting, too!

More News..
The K-C's buddy (Pa) Trick is is almost packed for his move back to the frozen tundra of Chicago. That will being shocking after living in Jacksonville Fl, for the better part of a year. He's become quite the sweet tea addict, and has stopped by the supermarket and stocked up on a ton of it to take with him. Does anyone know if there's a self help group for sweet tea drinkers?

Beverage Ideas....
Long island sweet tea... use you imagination!!!
Tea martini...tea liquer and scotch
A Rust leaf.. tea liquer and scotch

Well that's all the NEWS for now stay tuned for further updates!!!!

No comments: