Friday, August 11, 2006

Life is tasty in vacation land!!!!!

....So I left off on monday from Savannah, GA....

Monday night we were back in Jax, ate some great pizza from this little mom and pop joint around the corner....

Tues. early afternoon we headed back home... to see our folks for the rest of the week... so we have eaten all kinds of goodies all week long... Below is a picture of my bro-in-law Laszlo, recieving a b-day gift that made him as happy as a kid in a candy store. The gift was a weather station...it's even has atomic time..ooooo!!Wed.. we relaxed..Greg hung out with his Dad while the ladies (Mom, Sarah, and I) played games through the afternoon. I didn't win any of them... not even jenga. That's usually my best game. And now we ( my sister and I) are refering to Mom as Momma Trump. After kicking are fannies in Hotels the game, she had taken all our money by the end. We hit the pool after dinner, which was as warm as a bathtub.

Thurs... saw Talledaga Night's... it was pretty funny...headed up to the north of the county and met up with my brother-in-law. Saw where he works, then headed out for steak. I tried a raspberry mudslide....yummy!!!

Today... we took greg's Grandma out to lunch, at her favorite local spot...played cards, which i did not win... what a surprise.....

No comments: