Monday, July 24, 2006

howdy!!!!

well, i had a lovely day away from work today and i enjoyed it very much!!! I slept in and relaxed...nice!! I didn't do to much...but thats thee way it's supposed to be. Then the Nich's came over after work and we took in a swim and dinner. We had pork chops on the grill, roasted potato and fresh sauted squash...yummy. Watched a little boob tube, had a little dessert of brownie a la mode. Fun was had by all.
On another note people it's time to get our plans in order for january. The Nich's have booked for the cruise and we will be soon to follow. Remember you will need a passport so keep in mind that the sooner that's in order the better. So here's the info if you forgot Ship Name: Mariner Of The SeasDeparture Port: Port Canaveral, FloridaPorts of Call: Port Canaveral, Florida; Cococay, Bahamas; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Port Canaveral, Florida 2007 Date(s): Jan 07 .
When you do book make sure you go for the second seating at dinner, so let us know if you going.... the more the merrier...I can't think of a better place to go in January!!!!
So it's back to work for me...and I must do better about blogging, Mom says I've beeen slacking.... So i will have to share more crazy antics and that kind of stuff on a daily basis. I need start taking some more pictures to share since I do enjoy it so. But I must retire for the night so i can get out of bed and get to work on time. I think i will be drinking some coffee, since it is quite late. Not that's anything new!!!

No comments: