Friday, March 31, 2006

Hello all….

Sorry for the delay but last week was a bit crazy… With TPC.. you know the big golf tournament. It hard to explain in terms of food but in terms of revenue it’s much easier. In on week we did our typical revenue of a month. Huge… in terms of food..ridicious …

So here’s what I been up to this week so far. Monday was the last dinner related to the golf tournament, it was for the sponsor of the whole thing. Tuesday I was finally off after 7 straight days of craziness, I think I work about around eighty hours in seven days, maybe a little more. Tuesday I was a zombie, till about 3 in the afternoon. After that I did a few loads of laundry to stay awake. Karen and Joe came over for pizza and salad. We tried out this really yummy whole wheat crust pizza from the freezer section. We watched Scrubs, that’s one of our favorite. Wednesday I was off again, thank goodness I still was Kinda tired. So I spent the day resting, and boy did I need it!!! Yesterday it was back to work, a very easy day thank goodness. Today work again, no parties tonight just time to prepare fore the two functions we have tomorrow night. The high light of my day was getting of early and going out and picking out a shiny new bicycle. It so nifty, shiny purple and new! I had to take it for a spin when I got home. I like it a lot, woohoo!!! Well I gotta get showered and hit the hay. Hopefully I can get myself out of bed easily so I can take it foe another spin before work…

No comments: