Tuesday, July 12, 2005


There were lots of laughs....today!!! Posted by Picasa

So days are better than other, today was a better one. It's funny how you dread going to work some days.... but once you get there and around the crazy people it's hard not to have a good time. Here's a readers digest version of my day. It started out with getting up late, not over sleeping but just being lazy about getting up. I pulled into work at the usual hour in my usual spot. We got ready for the usual function at the usual time. But where the fun begins is right here!!! My partner in crime Lindsay and I had to carve on the buffet..it was for some group from georgia, and boy did they sound southern. So we decided to try to sound like them, too! I think we did pretty well, and this all stemed from the grouper wrappped in puff pastry, we decided to call it fish pie.....sounds southern to me! Well as the buffet went on we continued on and on...by the end of it all my face hurt. Today was the most fun day of all!!!!

No comments: