Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hello all,

I had a few e-mails from my loyal fan asking about this past weekend's social activities.

To start off i'm running a little behind in the blog world...with the holiday weekend all!!!

Here's a readers digest of activities: Friday my sis Sarah came up for the weekend. Sat night we hit up kareoke, all of us including family and friends. We had a few drinks and there was singing and dancing, and beverages. And fun was had by all. Carsten, was dancing! Proof again that you never should say never!!! Sun. we sisters, Hubby, Joe and I stopped by Gods house in the morning. Then moved on to hit in the pool and a little BBQ. Yummy!!! We played games watched a movie, and yes there were more beverages!!! Yes and I did have to work another holiday... but oh well. I went off to work and my sis headed home... that's a wrap!!

So Sarah thanks for coming up this past weekend..it was so much fun!!!! And yes every one i will get the pictures up on the blog as soon as i can!!!!

No comments: