Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Is any one still out there?
I don’t know if any one checks my blog anymore? I have been so distracted lately, I don’t really know why. So I guess I will have to bring everyone up to speed…so where did I leave off??? Oh yeah after the election…
There’s nothing like living a free of political commercials to make me happy. I think my level of stress from that alone sucked the silliness right out of my. You say is that possible …I guess anything is?

So here’s what been going on. ..readers digest version. I know in this day and age our attention span sucks. So here it goes. A couple of weeks ago my sister had a nasty cold, then my in-laws came to visit, including Bro-in-law and girlfriend, I had a great time. Unfortunately I had to work all the days they were visiting, that’s know fun at all. Then my husband has contracted the evil plague that my sister had. He’s still sick, so were trying all the know cold remedies…so hopefully he be well soon.As far as myself goes..nothing exciting, work, sleep, and eating.
So here’s the recap: sick, family visit, sick, work, Blah
So now that we are all caught up..we can move on to other business

No comments: