Thursday, November 18, 2004

Has this ever happened to you???

Your looking through old photo’s and you say hmmm? The question being why are so many faces covered up. And who are all these people and this is a digital picture so why did I even save it??? The answer is I really don’t know. As I went through discs of my photos tonight I noticed I have quite a few of these pictures like this. i have enough that i could have a special weekly feature...name body. Am I the only one thinking about this silly matter. And if you think that’s a slightly bizarre thought then how ‘bout this….

It was in 1966 that America's Thomas J. Bayard invented a
vibrating toilet seat, acting on the belief that physical
stimulation of the buttocks is effective in relieving
constipation. How about trying some bran muffins??

on another un related note, i got feed back from my dad saying he checks my blog everyday!! That's because he's the coolesy dad ever!!!

And on a holiday note:
It is that time of year again. Little hands are traced onto colorful paper and made into gobblers to hang upon refrigerator doors. We are all thinking about traveling or travelers, cooking and family. Unfortunately I will be working one again. Thanksgiving is more than just a "Turkey Day," though. It is a grand opportunity to teach each other many things -- gratitude being the first among those things.
So in the net few days I going to give you a few background notes about thanksgiving...of course there will be recipes silly. So stayed..trust it will be very interesting!!

No comments: