Sunday, October 03, 2004

I'm Back!!!!

For those of you wondering where the heck I was and why haven't i been blogging here's the answer:

I was on vacation...and went up north to visit my family. I had a great time staying with Aunt Broccolli ( Aunt Pat) and Drink Master B (aka Uncle Tony). Thanks for letting us stay at your lovely aboude. And can't wait till i have the chance to see all you folks again. I have to say my trip was very delicious (spiritually and the food also). The produce up there is awesome...and very reasonable. How to you like them apples... I thought they were yummy too.

I still have several days before i have to go back to the old grind... so i think I'm going to have to have some more fun... And coming to a blog near you fall recipes, that will make your mouth water by just reading them!

No comments: