Monday, October 11, 2004

hAPPY, hAPPY, joY, JOY............

That's right folks guess what great event is happening today????

If you guessed it, Today 32 uncut episodes of the one the only super wacky cartoon...Ren and Stimpy is being released on DVD today. So all you crazy folks like me...who have been fans since the very beginning....go pick yourself up a copy.

And In Other News,
Back to the old grind for me...I have been back since sat. It's always nice starting off a new work week with an 11 hour day. No big deal unless you have been on vacation for the past 2 weeks. Can i say my feet are very unhappy with me at the moment. Oh...well they will get over it.

So have a great day and take care of your feet because they will love you....and remember when your feet are unhappy....you are unhappy...

No comments: