Monday, October 22, 2007

The job hunt...starts Offically...TUESDAY...

I spent the day polishing up th resume..I was supposed to hit the pavement today, but I had to download the driver for my printer then I had a little trouble getting formatted correctly. It took way tooo long but it's under control. So i lost a day..so what. I jumped on the bike and road for a half an hour about 5.5 miles to get the blood flowing. I feel better now, and I'm ready ... to start tomorow. It's exciting to look for a job.. so I'll let you know how it goes.

The past weekend was fun and relaxing. Saturday we had a welcome home get together with family and it was very much fun! We snacked and drank some libations. Played some foosball and laughter was a plenty. Sunday we got up and went to church, then my sister Sarah and husband Laszlo came over and we watched some movies. Transformers and we also watched The Silver Surfer....they were both good. It's good to be home!

No comments: