Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Thinking.....hmmm,
The last two days my partner in crime Remi was off, so i can be off this weekend. For my Mom-in-laws B-day party over on the west coast. There was no one in my kitchen except for those passing through to get to the freezer, or ask questions. I had a really cool conversation with myself, and no one else could hear me. The really cool part was before I knew it all this food done and it's like i wasn't even there....hmm very interesting. I wonder if anyone looked in the window and caught me contemplating?

Bye the way I'm really distressed over my lack of pictures on my blog.. due to technical
difficulties I have not been able to post them. Boo Hoo

On another note My Mom-in-law Linda will be 60 in T minus four days..I hope she ready for her shindige on saturday..we sure are... hehehehe hahahaha!!!

No comments: