Friday, May 05, 2006

Is there a Harry Potter Twelve Step Program Out There?

Laura has informed me that I'm getting carried away with the Harry Potter. I've finished the first four books in less than a week and now I'm on the fifth one. I mean it is totally addicting. I can't put it down. I need to know if there is some type of intervention? Please Help!!!

I'm sure you have noticed that I (Greg) have been blogging more often lately. This is due to the fact that I am waiting once again to work. We are on another break. And as usual Laura is busy as all get out and thus we hardly see each other and she has no time to blog. Thus I am temporarily stepping into the duties as primary Blogger. If you have any requests as to what you would like to hear about just send comments or e-mails and we will make fun of you. HAHA

Tata for now

No comments: