Monday, September 12, 2005

So how was your weekend?

Well here's a readers digest version of mine....
Friday...let me jump back a few days...wed: I wet into work and prepared for a lunch on thursday that was being done by the former executive chef of the white house. Chef Walter, he's a pretty cool guy to work with, and if anyone asks...he's pretty much like the rest of us chef's. He just so happened to cook for the president for ten years, and when it comes down to it cooking is cooking. I do have to mention my partner in crime Lindsay, had the pleasure of getting into a chive fight with him! Thur: We put on the lunch for about 170 or so people, then it was back to the normal grind of getting ready for friday. Fri: we did a welcome reception for our in coming guest Chefs for a charity event on sat. Lots of pretty food and all, everything went smashing of course! Well my boss ended up with tickets to the football game, and he's not into normal sports, he likes extreme sports. So i ended up with tickets.A free game is always fun when there good tickets that include rockstar parking!! Sat: I ran my but off working with one of the most awesome sushi chefs ever, and even got the honor of wearing a japanese chef coat. He told me after 4 years working with him on this event, and my hard work earned it. That event lasted all night and I didn't get home till late. Sun morning we headed off to the game and were lucky enough to meet up with my former partner in crime, Tiff, we worked together for a couple of years. I hadn't since her and her hubby Dave in over a year. They married and moved away..we tight still...But happened to be in town for the game. Pretty coolll!!! The jags did win, and so did the BUCS..a good day in football!!!So after we meet up with them and so other family and friends. Got some wings a bunch of beer and fun was had by all....boy the weekend was great...but I'm pooped, thank my lucky stars i did not have to work today (mon)...well that's the news for noe...I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

No comments: