Monday, May 09, 2005

hello all !!!

I hope your tuning in.... I hope you didn't forget about our little blog?

Today at work one of the women i work with asked me how i new the words to so many songs. We listen to the radio as we prep food every afternoon. I thought about it for a sec. .... It funny how i forget so many important things but the silly things are right at the tip of my tongue.

The earth may spin faster on its axis due to deforestation. Just as a figure skater's rate of spin increases when the arms are brought in close to the body, the cutting of tall trees may cause our planet to spin dangerously fast... I think that's a pretty good theory... Don't U? or how ,bout this folks... Laura's law: You can't fall off the floor. I can hear you saying hmmmmm. An I respect that totally.

Well it's time for me to make with the zzzz's...

No comments: