Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year to all..... reporting live from my Mom and Pops!!!

That's right folks...!!!! We had an exciting weekend at our Flat, that included all the major fun groups. Oh...I know what your saying, "huh?" Okay you can stop scratching your head know. I will explain so the confusion can end. The groups include really fun people, ( alll of you who were there know who I'm talking about), yummy food, A few glasses of the following beer, wine, or even punch, a good game, and last but not least some cool music. If you put that all together you get one heck of a humdinger of a good time. So we had the chance to ring in the new year with some get family and friends!!!

Then yesterday...that would be Sunday...i got up hung out with those cool people some more. Later that afternoon I hoped in my car and carivaned southwest with those fine folks that visited us up in jax.

I have to make a quick little rant. On the back to the west coast we decided to stop and get something to eat. So we pulled off 75 at the wildwood exit at this gas station that had a sub place, a pizza joint, a fried chicken place, and one other place that was a little fake corporate family resturant. I have to say we picked the wrong
place. It was so bad that the server admitted our food was pretty bad looking. I have never been given such slop in my whole life. We had enough of this crap, we saw our food and walked out. that place sucked with a capital S. So we ended up at the sub joint, And that was fast and yummy, and the service came with a smile.

I'll be down here visiting my folks and Grandma for a few days. So if you need me...unless it's fun related activies..I'm busy!!!

No comments: